Available slots for the purchase of:

CS:GO Cheats:

• Valkyrie (League Version): 2 / 90
  • Aurora (No-League Version: 0 / 200
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Cheats:
  • PUBG Cheat: 14 / 150
Please note that Customer Service is unable to notify you when a slot opens, and does not have the ability to add a slot for you, even for an increased price!

Photo

PUBG and CSGO Testimonials. LOVE ENCHANCED AIM!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RogerMull7 Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

RogerMull7
  • VIP Customer
  • 13 posts
  • LocationVilleneuve-La-Garenne

POPULAR

Hello there.
i would like to be honest here, so here we go.

As many of you, i surfed the web a lot in search of a good Pubg hack, and came across some crappy websites.
Well, long story short, i had a few pubg bans from other websites with no refunds and no good communication with the forum Mods.

i came across Enhanced Aim in this search, the forum Moderators are super helpful and they are here almost anytime to solve your problems. 
I must admit the hack is tricky, i had a refund from this page for this. they kept they word and gave me my 600 bucks back, with that i paid the game again, and within a few weeks i decided to try again, this time following all steps thoroughly, took extra precautions, and been playing without problems a lot!

i must admit, when Pubg banned me, i was skeptical about the cheat being undetected, but you just have to follow the guide, be very careful with ALL the steps and take extra precautions.

now i have Pubg subcription and CSGO Subcription, and they work great!

Keep the good job guys! thanks all staff for the help and for this awesome hack!

#2 Sobeit Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:40 AM

Sobeit
  • Developer
  • 473 posts

Thanks for your review sir!

#3 Cyrus Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

Cyrus

Administrator

• Developer
  • 6748 posts

Nice review   :wub: Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic