CS:GO UPDATE NOTICE: 17-10-2017

Valkyrie CS:GO updated security. Re-Download!

CS:GO OFFSET UPDATE NOTICE: 06-10-2017

CS:GO Hacks have been updated for newest CS:GO Patch. Re-Download!

PUBG UPDATE NOTICE: 19-10-2017

PUBG Hack have been updated for newest PUBG (BattleEye) Patch.Re-Download!

1 month review, legit settings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VBurner

VBurner
  • VIP Customer
  • 1 posts

I've tried this for a month now. Not 24/7 or even every day, but when I've logged on for some CSGOing, it has never disappointed. I'm a disabled person who's played CS(GO) a very very long time, but struggle to maintain old levels due to muscle spasms and numbness. It took me a long time to find, but EnhancedAim is a cheat that can be configured to be as little invasive to the game as i wanted a cheat to be. I'm not a blatant cheater, I merely use it as an assist to not play at such a handicap that i was.

Forums/commnity: Helpful and friendly people. What isn't covered in the forums will be answered by staff, and then more. 

Legitbot: Perfect. Has a vide range of options and can be setup to almost play the game for you, to be very subtle and discreet. Some fine tuning and you can make it suit your gaming style perfectly. Nice features to make the aimbot and anti-recoil seem human, so it's not easy to get overwatched. 

Visuals: Wallhack works most of the time, and I find the head dot especially nice. You see only a dot through the walls, so it's not a major visual that tempts you to see too much through walls. It's enough to always prepare you for meeting enemies. They won't surprise you, and you won't be busted.

Ragebot: I won't cover this as I havent used it at all.

Summary: It took me a long time, but i finally found the perfect cheat.

#2 Deception

Deception
  • 862 posts

Glad we can help! Thank you for your honest review +1 

#3 CYRUS

CYRUS

Administrator

• Developer
  • 6767 posts

Thank you for the review!    :) 

12 user(s) are reading this topic

10 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users